Saturday, July 18, 2015

Waco Match 7/18/15- Linda


Waco- 7/18/15

Stage 2:



Had good points on the stage, but slow time. Still getting familiar with running backwards with keeping the gun down range. When watching the video I see no urgency from getting to one point to the other. Gripped the gun better.

Stage 3:




Disaster of a stage, but still kept my plan and composure. Gripped the gun for the most part, and gave respect to the hard cover targets.  Need to work on fine tuning the basic skills of shooting.

Stage 4:



I had my plan however, my positions didn't feel right on the stage. It's hard to explain. Gun still looks like it is bouncing. I had one mike on the stage, and did not execute the plate rack to well. I see basic stuff that needs some practicing.

Stage 5:




Would have been nice, if I listened to the stage briefing correctly, or clarified the string before shooting. I was doomed on the first string. I need to practice classifiers like this, because I can't lean for crap.

Stage 6:




Not bad, but again no rushing from one position to another. I am not pulling the trigger fast enough. I had caught the clamshell with a Alpha, mike no shoot. On the rest of the stage I had my hits.


Stage 1:




Good points- I gripped the gun, and got all my hits, reloads not that bad.
Bad points- I had no urgency, need to practice shooting with barrels and leaning.


Full Match:

After a very rough practice on Friday, today's focus was simply grip the gun and get my hits. I guess I can say I did that, but the frustrating thing is watching these videos, there is so much more that needs to be fixed too. Need to practice some fundamentals and live fire practice..and any other recommendations that are given along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment