Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sundevil's Texas Open

Sundevil's Texas Open



Okay, match video will be all out of order, and since I'm inserting this blog into the correct time from six months later, I'm not even sure I have all of the stages properly labeled. Rough match, don't remember a ton, other than I was not happy with the way I shot, and that midway thru the day I was suffering from some heat stroke. I turned about 7 shades of purple, was not sweating, and this despite the fact that I was drinking at least a bottle of water per stage. One of our squad mates saw it, and he sent me off to the truck to sit in the AC for 20 minutes, and put away even more water so I could finish the afternoon. Only thing I know for sure, is the stages with the goofy hat and grey shirt were post that incident, the black shirt and hat was morning.



Texas Open Match Scores





A "Participation Award" almost humiliating

I did get a plaque, but damn, I'm about embarrassed to have gotten 3rd C in Single Stack, I think there were only 4 of us shooting. Not exactly the way I want to remember the match.









































And that's the end!





























No comments:

Post a Comment