Monday, November 17, 2014

2015 Major Schedule

2015 Major Schedule


I had a few people ask, and I shared this with Kozy and Les as we're planning on finding a few matches that we can shoot this coming season.


January-
February- Florida Open
March- WIIT or Alabama
April- 
May- Cowtown Classic 
June- Double Tap 
July-
August- 
September- Area 4 
October-
November- Space City
December-


Other interested in:

Texas Open- Late April
Oilfield Classic- March
Production Nationals- August
Gator Classic 

There are an awful lot of major matches here in Texas so I don't have go all over to shoot, in fact that's six major's right here in Texas in 2014. I'm going to try to hook up with friends at several matches, so this is all subject to change, although I expect to be booked for the Florida Open here in the next couple of days. 

I'm not sure where I am with 3-Gun major events, I understand I need 4 classifiers to shoot major matches, and I'm not sure where my commitment level is, or will be. There are several major's here in Texas, again all within a few hours of me, so I think it's possible I could shoot one in April just to see what it is all about, especially since I love Copperhead Creek, and then one late in the year depending on how much I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment