Sunday, November 9, 2014

Some Texas Match Video

Match Film:


I've only shot a few different matches here in Texas, some at the Austin Rifle Club, with the Austin Lone Star Practical Pistol Club, and once up in Temple at the Temple Gun Club. It's been an interesting experience, at Temple I shot a classifier at 40 yards, far longer than I am used to seeing in Illinois, and at ARC, I've seen stages that far more resembled what I am used to.


After a day of RO'ing, I was tired on my last stage.


This was one of my better finishes, and I felt like I left so much time on the table.


This is the way I want to shoot, plan, transitions, execution.

Good for 5th of 23 Production Shooters?



Linda's take on El Nuevo Presidente.



Just a few samples of what we've been experiencing here in Texas. Nothing that we should not be prepared for, but an awful lot of rust in our combined games so far. We suddenly realize how perishable a skill shooting is, and how much at our ability levels we need consistent practice sessions to build a higher and better foundation of skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment