Monday, April 20, 2015

Some Updates

Some Updates


I've been really lax writing the past month or so, and unfortunately I have to admit I got lax in some practice habits, I'd say it was travel, or visiting with friends, but those are convenient, and if I'm honest with myself I could have done more, and did not, so it's on me.

I got my initial classification in Limited, I was fully expecting a "C", one step down from my Production classification, but I actually had my best ever classifier, a 75.702%  on CM 99-62 Bang & Clang, which is actually my first A class run in any division. That's somewhat surprising since in Production, I'm at 71.29%, but I've never hit above a 75%. With that classifier, and couple of other solid B class runs, I actually ended up in B class.

I had thought that C was where I belonged, and I was alternately unhappy I earned the B, and then happy, when I realized that B is where I belong, and that what I need to do is work harder to perform. No reason to be in C for me at all, B means work, and why try to avoid that?

No comments:

Post a Comment