Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving Match

Pre-Thanksgiving Match


Yeah, yeah, I went and did it....I went to another IDPA match.

I went because a friend wanted to see a shooting sport, and it was going on, and I got him to shoot it. Kozy wanted to go shoot his carry gun, and I just wanted a little trigger time. Thankfully there is no video evidence that I shot, so it's plausibly deniable. That said, Kozy and I gamed the heck out of the first stage we shot, and after he did it they changed the stage. Love it!



Larry took his first shots, and I like to think he had a good time. I'm sorry we had enough after only two stages and left, dragging him with up to Buffalo Wild Wings. We'll make it up to him and take him to a USPSA match next week!

Glad he enjoyed his stages, even if the plethora of rules put a dint in his enjoyment.


Other than gaming the first stage, I got hit with a couple of procedural penalties for not re-loading per IDPA rules. Not making any self judgements, I did not get the hits that I wanted, had some issues with cadence, and with seeing my front sight. I have an idea of what went happened, but not 100% sure. Glad I went, I did manage to pick up a few pieces of brass, and enjoyed the cold beer, and hanging out with friends afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment