Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Linda Earns Her C Card

Linda Earns Her C Card






Congrats!

She worked a lot harder this year, getting on some dry fire, and really starting to practice. She earned her "C" card on her 11th classifier. I know she thinks she "squeaked" in, but she really has shown amazing improvement over the past 5 months. I sound like a broken record, but the general consensus is that she'll be a far better shooter than I am, with a higher ceiling as long as she works at it. She's quick, she picks up lessons very fast. The only question now is the time commitment, and how badly she wants it.

One month after I earned my B, she get's her C, and in a lot less time....I do hear the footsteps behind me!

I'm pretty proud of her!



That little video shows the great "double thumbs up" reaction and support she gets from Kozy and Les when she finished a classifier run strong, and it also shows the reaction I get when I melt down. Interesting contrast I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment