Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some Match Video

Some Match Video




I had a rough match, some magazine issues, some ammo issues, this was day 2 of the Matt Mink class, the class itself deserves a through review which I'll do soon. I picked up a few very solid things to help my game, but the stress of work, and lack of hard practice really shows. I need to get back on my game. You'll see on the last stage I blew a classifier trying to shoot "full retard", my frustration got the better of me. Practice or lack thereof shows. 





Linda shoots the same match, and she had some issues as well, but it looked like a solid classifier run, although it was thrown out for not being set-up as per the classifier.



He's Matt Mink, 5 division USPSA Grand Master shooter, gunsmith, and all around baller guy. He'd spent all year shooting single stack to get ready for Single Stack Nationals, and the day before this match was the first day this season he shot production. By afternoon he was on fire, it took him less than 2 days to make a transition that would take most people months. 

Matt actually finished 3rd at the match behind Kozy and Les. It goes to show what a competitive club we have, but by end of the day on Sunday, when he was closer to on his game, I suspect the results would have been far different.

No comments:

Post a Comment