Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family and Friends


Family and Friends in Video



Since they have a major impact in my own enjoyment and progression, I wanted to share a few video's of some friends I've met, and of the progress of some significant others.


My wife in her 3rd Match:
March 20th, 2013:






My wife:
October 13th, 2013:


Not only has she embraced my shooting, but she's shot this summer as well, still in single digits in matches, but she would like to find a way for her to shoot more. Be it babysitter for class nights, more ammo, or more time. She's gained significant confidence, and while no where near where she wants to be, she enjoys herself. Comparing where she is at today, with where I was at the same time, I have no doubt that she has it in her to do better than I do. I'm excited for her.




My little shooter:
August 17th, 2013


I'm so very proud of her, she has confidence, she likes the range, she loves our friends, and she wants to be responsible.


P30 Shooter, the guy who helped walk me thru the first stages of shooting sports. One of the best friends I've ever had.

September 15th, 2013



Open Shooter who helped get my Dillon set-up, who coaches, keeps me upbeat, and keeps me focused. Watching him progress has been an inspiration.  Again, one of the best friends, and people I've ever met.
October 13th, 2013


Production "B" Class Shooter who has been a resource and an inspiration.
October 13th 2013





Master Class Shooter (Who may have earned his GM Card with the classifier in this video.) He's a friend, a motivator, a coach, and one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's also the driver behind my mission for "B", with him pulling the strings, I know I'll get there, and give myself the tools to go as far as I can push myself.

October 13th, 2013



And there they are...the people I'm grateful to and thankful for having met. A big thanks to Wiilshoot with it's Calendar, never ending source of information, and general great group of people.


2 comments: