Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Growth By Video

Growth in Video



I'll start by saying that I am nervous to share my video's, in part because in my early ones I can see how horrible I was, it was everything I could do to hit a target, not even worrying about getting good hits. Ultimately I decided to share a few, because they do show growth over the last six to seven months, and while I still have a long way to go, it helps me see exactly how far I have come.



First Match with the PPQ:

March 20th, 2013




June 2nd 2013
Illinois State IDPA Championship:




August 25th 2013
NISA USPSA





September 22nd 2013
NISA USPSA





October 2nd 2013
MISS USPSA




October 13th 2013
OPSC USPSA





I'll re-iterate, I know how horrible I was seven months ago, it is literally painful to watch me shoot, and then I see my most recent matches, and while frustrating, there is a level of confidence that I have now that I did not have then. I see progress, and while a lot of my practice and work has been lacked focus, I'm excited for the next six months, where my practice will have a plan, and where my time invested will see some payoff. There is no doubt in my mind that if I'm willing to put the time in, I've got the right person directing me, that I will be a "B" class shooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment