Sunday, January 12, 2014

Linda Goes CZ

Linda Goes CZ

Linda made her decision today, she went CZ SP-01. She decided that she did not want to spend what I spent on the Shadow, but she likes the platform, the frame, and it's easier to shoot. She'll be able to customize the gun, and her trigger will turn out to be very good, it just cant have the Short Reset Trigger System, so it'll be very good, not quite excellent.

She's going to switch out grips and sights, and then shoot it for awhile, but eventually she'll get a race trigger job, extended firing pin, extended mag release and a smaller safety. I think the upcoming vote is what color grips she'll actually decide on.

I think she made a great choice, and it means no new handguns for us in 2014, unless she decides she wants something for CCW. Otherwise, we're going to go with what we have, these guns can be Grand Master guns (Then again, so was her Glock 34, and her XDM 5.25"), so now it's 100% all about how we practice.

Who's the little kid in the upper right?

Okay, she did not want me to use this picture, but what the heck, that's an actual smile, not a fake one. I'm just happy to see her really happy for the first time with something. I love her, glad she made her decision, and I'd have supported whatever decision she made. I'm really glad she is finally done switching. There is not a better gun out there for Production Division.

No excuses left, time to go get 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment