Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

So, 4.5 inches of snow, snow all day long, and a match tonight. Not exactly how I planned on starting the new year, but it is what it is. CM 06-05 Fluffy's Revenge 2 is the classifier, and I need a 5.13 second run to get my desired Hit Factor of 7.014 or better. If this was stand and draw, I would kick this classifier's ass, for one stage at least, I would be a Golden God. Fuckin' turn and draw. Thankfully, I've got 6 more hours until the match prep starts, and I'm going to use a chunk practicing my turn and draw, like I have the past few days. Hey, you didn't think I would not practice that, did ya?

Practice 


It's cold, it's snowy, and I'm still trying to shake this cold that has hung on for a few weeks, plus, my extended vacation ends today, and it's back to work tomorrow. No bueno.



Happy New Year, and see you after the match!

No comments:

Post a Comment